Glengarry Campground, St. Lawrence Parks0 Reviews 20800 S Service Rd, Lancaster, ON K0C 1N0
About the Campground
Glengarry Campground is named for Glengarry County, an area originally settled by the Scottish who sought refuge here. The campground offers 183 campsites that are situated among pine trees. The campground also offers a sandy beach with boat launch facilities
Glengarry is the easternmost campground in the park and is less than an hr drive from Montreal. The mature forest and towering pine trees provides a natural haven for outdoor enthusiasts and first time campers alike. The park also attracts fishing enthusiasts with some of the best bass and perch fishing in Ontario. You can also get a beautiful view of the Adirondack mountain range from the campground
- Seasonal Camping
- 3 Camper Cabins available
- 17 Premium Waterfront Sites (no services)
- 101 Regular Sites (no services)
- 28 Electric-only Sites (15 amps)
- 27 Recreation Vehicle Sites (with water and 30 amps electricity)
- Trailer Dumping Station
- Retail Store/Registration
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 16, 2022 I have been camping for the better part of the last decade and if there is one thing that makes an...
1) Rogue -20 C Sleeping Bag Store: Bass Pro Shop Was: $159.99, Black Friday Deal: $99.99 Buy...
When we go camping, we tend to focus on the big picture. Where we’ll go, what we’ll see, and what we’ll...
This contest has ended on 31st Aug 2022, Winner has been chosen and reached out, we will publish the winner details...
By Daniel Walczak, Instagram @dan.and.kay At Driftwood Provincial Park My wife and I enjoy getting out of our...