Summer House Park is situated at the heart of the Saugeen Bruce Peninsula on the pristine shores of Miller Lake, central to Tobermory, the Bruce Peninsula National Park, the Bruce Trail and many local attractions. We offer family camping, cottage rental and bed & breakfast accomodations, nestled amoung 85 acres of beautiful hardwood forest.
In 1949 the Corbetta family discovered a tranquil plot of land on Miller Lake and began to build a family summer getaway. Today Summer House Park has expanded to include over 235 campsites and a variety of accommodation options, an extensive gift shop and ice cream shop, restaurant and a whole suite of recreational opportunities for you to enjoy. Although our park has grown considerably over the years we still feel strongly about maintaining simple family values and a sense of community at our resort.
The park offers a variety of accommodations
- Overnight RV and Tent Sites: The part offers a variety of camping sites, from unserviced water view campsites to fully serviced 30 and 50 amp sites large enough to accommodate big rigs
- Non-serviced GOLD campsites: Waterfront – located along the shore of Miller Lake with a private raft for your use. We have two GOLD sites which are side-by-side. Consider renting them both!
- Non-serviced SILVER campsites: Waterfront Ridge – Located above the waterfront on a small escarpment overlooking Miller Lake.
- Water & Electric Services: 30 Amp electric seviced sites located within our park’s hardwood forest.
- Fully Serviced Sites: Choose from a number of pull-through or back-in fully serviced sites with either 30 or 50 amp electrical service and sewer hook ups. Several of our sites accommodate big rigs
- Camping Cabins: These basic log cabin-style units offer an affordable, cozy and comfortable place to relax at the end of a busy day exploring the Bruce! Each cabin is equipped with electricity, bunk beds, a small bar fridge and counter space. Washroom facilities are available nearby. Cooking is not permitted inside cabins (except Whip-poor-will Roost) but a fire pit, charcoal grill and communal outdoor kitchen with sink are included with your campsite. Pet friendly.
- Cottage and RV Rentals: If you are looking for waterfront cottage rentals near Tobermory on the Bruce Peninsula we offer a variety of clean and comfortable options for you. Our cottage and RV rentals are situated along our waterfront with great views of Miller Lake. All our cottages and RVs have a fully equipped kitchen, separate bedrooms and two or three-piece bathrooms.
- Cozy Camp Tent: This durable canvas four-person tent comes complete with cozy beds, indoor living area and outside deck with a view of Miller Lake. A charcoal grill and fire ring are provided for you to test your camp-cooking skills. Sit on your personal tent deck & enjoy the view of Miller Lake. Tent camping just got comfortable!
How to Book?
Visit Summer House Park’s Reservation webpage for booking inquiries
Beach, Boat rentals, Marina, Water park, Fishing supplies, Gift shop, Recreation park, Ice cream shop, Cafe serving breakfast and lunch and more