John E. Pearce Provincial Park

Campground Overview

John E. Pearce Provincial Park is located on the shores of Lake Erie approximately 2 kms south of Wallacetown in Elgin county. The park is named after Mr. John E. Pearce who donated 11.7 hectares of land to the province of Ontario in 1956. The park offers a day picknicking area with a scenic view of Lake Erie. The park’s beach is narrow and inaccessible because the bluffs along the lakeshore rise to approximlately 30 metres in height. Visitors enjoy bird watching and visiting Backus Page House Museum situated onsite in a restored 1850s Georgian style house. The house represents the history and culture of rural Victorian society. This is a day use only park with no camping or other visitor facilities. The park offers two hiking trails and the entrance to the park is free

0 Reviews
Sort by
0 /5
star star star star star
0 reviews